Monday, September 15, 2008

She said it!!!

"I don't have anything to wear."


Yes, a litty bitty voice said those words today and I didn't know whether to laugh out loud or cry. I want to laugh, but it's no laughing matter . That's my line, that's my claim to fame.


A guest speaker came to our church to help us understand the different languages of a male and a female. He said when a female says, "I don't have anything to wear." she really means, "I don't have anything new." and when a man says, "I don't have anything to wear", he means, "I don't have anything clean." That is so right on, but who thought a little girl would say it???


So, I did as any wonderful mother would do...I left the house and let Daddy figure out her wardrobe!


That is the honest truth. I do not know what our baby wore to school but I cannot wait to see her. She would be beautiful in foil so I'm not worried, just interested.


Rose had to be at the vet at 7:30 am so she could be spayed. She took her quilt that Maw made her so she could smell us while she was in recovery. I pray that it goes perfectly.

0 comments: