The kids participated in a program at school where you read 6 hours and they will get a free ticket to Six Flags. They read, we turned it in...signed, sealed, delivered, but since then, Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor started selling alcohol. That is such a horrible idea. Those areas are getting ghetto enough, there is no reason to add beer to the mix. So I told the kids that when they get the free tickets, we are not going to use them and I told them why.
We haven't talked about it for weeks. Fast forward....we had a birthday dinner for Robert including some iced down beer. Aubrey was hopping around the house and something stopped her in her tracks. She waited until Robert and I were together in the kitchen and said, "We can't go to Six Flags because of beer, right?" And we said yes. She pointed to the cute bucket and stand and asked "then what's that?" BUSTED. She is so funny.
They all have to do a science project based on anything they've covered in science so far. And my worst nightmare is here: Cade asked to do the all too generic Solar System. Please tell me I'm not going to be at Hobby Lobby buying those darn Styrofoam balls???!!! I smiled and told him "Ok" but hopefully he'll find something else.
Have you seen or heard commercials for this home Home Health system? From 8am to 8pm a doctor can come to your house, diagnose you and bring meds? Hmm. Sounds good, but if I see a gynecologist on that list I am calling the authorities.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
B-u-s-t-e-d
Posted by Darlene- and hopefully Robert sometimes. at 6:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment