Friday, April 9, 2010

Job description

I heard a want ad on the radio this week. The job description fit me like a glove:

  1. Very organized
  2. Efficient
  3. Task oriented

So why did Robert let out a laugh when I told him this job was meant for me? Is it because I've "organized" our library into an office, wrapping station and drawing station? As I speak, there is a pink boa , a photo storage box and a pillow lying on the ground. The desk may be covered with papers, an old ink cartridge and even a package of "Pop Rocks". Is it because I may not finish 60% of the things I start? Or maybe because I am almost through cleaning a child's room and instead of fighting through it and finishing, I mosied accross the house to blog?.!

I laughed too, but I sure love my life and my ways.

0 comments: