We had a great weekend. We kicked it off with a cute little 3D movie called, "Bolt." It was cute, although I get side tracked when I try to figure out the voices of the characters.
Saturday rolls around and it's a typical Saturday. We loaded Robert's truck with junk and extra trash and we went to the dumpster. We were supposed to get busy cleaning, but life got in the way and we enjoyed each other's company and of course some football on t.v.
The doorbell rang and it was a realtor and her clients wanting to come look inside!!! I was horrified b/c the house was a not in "showing" condition.!! I asked if they could come back later and she said it was their last stop. O-M-G!!!! So I let them come in, it is best described as an outer body experience. The clients were so nice and kept saying, "don't pick up a thing, it's all about the floor plan." THEN another man and 3 kids tried to come in b/c they thought it was an open house! So I told him that this was not an open house, he said "oh, is this not the bank owned open house?" I told him, "No sir..." But here's the thing, we have been praying for a looker or/and a buyer. So, to me, it's easy as 1-2-3:
- God does hear our prayers.
- He will answer on His timing, not ours.
- HE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR!
I wonder if He was humored by the Tech/OU game? I wasn't, but I'm over it. We are quick healers over here.
Well, I have to stay focused..the house needs some attention.

0 comments:
Post a Comment