Well....we're here. We are back in TX and living in our cute starter home. We knew we would not be able to fit all of our belongings in here and we would use our garage as storage....and that was an understatement. Our garage is full, a storage unit filling and boxes, boxes and boxes still looking for a home. Yikes!
Aubs has had a toe issue for a few weeks so I thought I should get her in to the dr. We went in and the dr. saw a legit problem and said we could do a procedure there or be sent to a podiatrist. I trust her, so I elected to just do it there. She said she would need to block the nerves in Aubs's toe with 4 shots, then do what she needed to do. (I am not giving those details, out of respect.) So, the 4 shots.....that was an understatement. Three of us had to hold Aubrey down while she got the shots. She screamed and cried. But not the annoying kid cry. She went for the gusto. I was holding her head and arms and she was looking at me, through her tears, screaming, "They are hurting me!, I love you Mom, just take me home. Quit hurting me. This is really, really, really hurting." What parent could handle that? I cried too. The doctor said there wasn't a dry eye in the room...understatement.
Well, this morning Cole showed me some math homework that he did not show me last night! I told him this was NOT a good time to bring out homework...understatement. I was fresh out of the shower with 20 minutes to get ready and leave. Come to find out, he didn't bring it out b/c he was scared or embarrassed. He didn't know how to do it. This class is ahead of his last school so we have major catching up to do.
So to take a line from the election: We can. We will.
My baby gets out of school soon, I'll go get in line.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
...and that's an understatement.
Posted by Darlene- and hopefully Robert sometimes. at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment